The Bridge Personality: competency cards
The Bridge Personality competency cards are a useful aid in selecting competencies for a job (job analysis). The cards show the 34 competencies from The Bridge Personality, which are based on the Big Five.
How does it work?
At the request of our customers, we have developed cards that help Bridge practitioners to apply The Bridge Personality in their daily work. These handy cards (credit card format) are ideal for selecting the most important competencies of a position.
- A nice set of 34 cards with all 34 Bridge Personality abilities;
- The ideal tool for recruiters;
- On each card the description of a Bridge Personality ability;
- An efficient method for creating a job profile;
- A tool that makes selection decisions easier;
- A nice way to determine the right job within a career or coaching process;
- Perfect aid during training.
How to use the cards
Usually you have a certain image of a job profile. A typical accountant is conservative and reserved. A sales manager is outgoing and ambitious. Nevertheless, it is important during recruitment and selection of employees to properly identify which set of competencies the ideal candidate has for the position. You do this by means of job analysis: a process in which the required competencies for a job are identified.
- 1. Select the 10 most important competencies for the job profile
- 2. The candidate fills in The Bridge Personality
- 3. Select the candidate based on the scores for the 10 selected competencies in the Bridge Personality report
- 4. Now you know exactly which competencies you need to look at in order to make the right selection decision
Why The Bridge Personality?
A professional personality test can be of great value in shaping a successful career. The Bridge Personality is the most commonly used personality test for the selection and development of employees. Because The Bridge Personality uses algorithms to measure whether your candidate has been honest while filling it in, you always get a reliable and valid picture of your candidate or employee. The Bridge Personality is the only test in the world based on the Big Five, the 16 Jung Types and the well-known 4-color model. Reports are available for each of these applications.
The Bridge Personality: example report
The Bridge Personality Extended + Color report gives scores on 34 competencies, determines the Jung Type of the candidate, determines the candidate's color preference and gives scores on 8 general competencies. This gives you the most complete overview of your candidate's personality.
Other report options
Need help? Call us
In 4 easy steps: get your candidate tested today
Easy online payment after delivery of the test or online assessment. High volume use? Get your own account on our online assessment platform.
This is what our satisfied customers say about us
“The Bridge Personality offers high quality support to make substantiated choices.”
Ellen van Hierden